Olympia West Lions Projects
• Provide eye exams, glasses and hearing aids for needy persons.
• Recycle used eye glasses and hearing aids for redistribution in under developed countries.
• Support sight conservation through the Nortwest Lions Eye Bank and the annual White Cane Day
• Support world wide projects in under developed countries.
• Support diabetes awareness programs.
• Support sight, hearing and diabetes screenings.
• Support the community welfare through the Salvation Army, Thurston County Food Bank, Habitat for Humanity and other programs..
• Sponsor students in the Lions Youth Exchange Program and a scholarship.
• Sponsor children with diabetes to Camp Leo